Not so long ago, the term “recycled” brought to mind unpleasant memories of bland, unattractive products that cost twice the price of new, but performed only half as well.
Thankfully, that’s no longer the case.
Today, more and more trade show exhibitors are choosing to go green, and here at EXHIB-IT!, we’re absolutely tickled pink. Knowing how much waste is generated by the trade show industry each year, we LOVE the idea of recycling in general, but more than that, we are continually amazed and delighted by the quality, flexibility, durability, functionality, and sheer variety of eco-friendly exhibit pieces that have been introduced to the market in recent years.
Eco-Friendly Trade Show Options
Using “lean” manufacturing techniques and sustainable, renewable, recycled, or recyclable materials, green manufacturers offer an impressive array of options for any size booth or budget. Options include:
- In-line exhibits: Generating the “wow” factor is easy with our eco-friendly in-line exhibits, with sizes ranging from 10’x10’ to 10’x30’.
- Island exhibits: With eco-friendly island exhibits, your customer will be completely immersed into your brand experience. Sizes range from 20’x20’ to 30’x50’.
- Table top displays: Featuring bold, contemporary styling, our eco-friendly table top displays offer lots of customization and flexibility.
- X-snap trade show-ready kits: Offering the ultimate flexibility, our eco-friendly X-snap trade show-ready kits make set-up and tear-down quick and easy.
- Accessories: Choose from eco-friendly podiums, kiosks, lights, and cases.
Features and Benefits
For exhibitors looking to increase their traction at the next tradeshow — while decreasing their carbon footprint — the newest product offerings from green display manufacturers feature:
- Fabrics from 100% recycled soda bottles
- LED energy efficient lighting
- Recycled aluminum extrusions
- FSC certified wood
- Biodegradable eco-board graphics
- Sustainable packaging
- Green acrylic alternatives
- and more
The Low-Down on Pricing
When comparing the cost of traditional versus eco-green display products, the general rule of thumb is this: The larger the order, the smaller the difference in price. If you’re just purchasing a few one-off green items (like green pop-up displays or green display flooring) to replace your older, conventionally-manufactured items, you can expect to pay a bit more for the environmentally friendly products. However, if you’re outfitting an entire booth with eco-friendly display items, the cost difference between conventionally manufactured and eco-green items will likely be minimal.
Large or Small, We’ve Got You Covered
EXHIB-IT! offers a wide range of competitively priced, environmentally friendly products, suitable for both indoor and outdoor display. Get started now by exploring our gallery of 10’x10’ display kits.