The 8th annual EXHIB-IT! B2B Expo is scheduled for June 9, 2015 at the Expo NM, Manuel Lujan Building, from 5:00-8:00 PM. Registration is now open for Attendees at a 25% discounted rate through May 31, 2015, as well as businesses interested in registering as a Silent Auction sponsor or donor.
This year the B2B Expo will feature over 80 Exhibitors made up of local businesses from across the state of New Mexico, representing over 35 different industries including:
Advertising/Public Relations, Business Associations, Food & Beverage, Healthcare Professionals, Hospitality & Tourism, Manufacturing & Distributing, Media Production & Distribution, Newspaper, Magazine & Book Publishing, Non-profits, Foundations & Philanthropists, Printing & Publishing, Private Equity & Investment Firms, Professional Services, Real Estate, Recreation / Live Entertainment, Religious Organizations/Clergy, Residential Construction, Retail Sales, Technology, Internet & IT, Telecom Services & Equipment.
More than 650 show-goers attended last year’s B2B Expo, and EXHIB-IT! is expecting an even larger crowd in 2015, with 1,000 in attendance. This will be the second year that the event has been housed at the Expo NM Manual Lujan Building, a move that was made to support the B2B Expo’s growing popularity with exhibitors and attendees.
“If you want to strategically network and build synergy and collaborate with other businesses, professionals and elected officials in the community, you will not want to miss this event,” said DJ Heckes, EXHIB-IT! CEO. “The B2B Expo offers outstanding opportunities to do business and to support your local community at the same time. In addition to great business contacts, Silent Auction sponsors and donors from the business community have supported our contribution of more than $33,000 to local nonprofits.”
The popular “Pay-it-Forward” Silent Auction will be part of the B2B Expo for the 7th year. All of the items for the silent auction are donated by local businesses looking to make a difference and positively impact the community through supporting nonprofits. This year all of the proceeds will benefit Keshet Dance Company. Silent Auction Donations are now being accepted. Visit B2B Expo Silent Auction page to support Keshet Dance Company and submit your donation today.
A constant main feature of the B2B Expo is the cutting edge technology integrated into and featured at the event. The B2B Expo will feature an online LIVE Video Stream of the Event, courtesy of sponsor Streaming New Mexico, an interactive LIVE Social Media Stream & Photo Kiosks, a Text Message Scavenger Hunt, and much more. This year EXHIB-IT! partnered with 3D Proven Systems to present some innovative technological advancements already available to professionals in Albuquerque such as 3D scanning and printing, augmented reality applications, and virtual reality and how these modern marvels can advance your marketing, advertising and overall business model.
EXHIB-IT! is proud to announce the addition of their Roundtable Room at the 8th Annual B2B Expo. The Business-to-Business expo is one of New Mexico’s largest networking events, aimed at empowering local businesses and encouraging economic growth and development through networking, technology and education. With the addition of the Round Table Room, we hope to expand on the education aspect at the event, providing attendees and exhibitors with more tangible takeaways to empower their business with tools and resources to help them grow and stay competitive on a local and national level. There will be two 20 minute Roundtable sessions hosted by local business professionals and elected officials, including:
- Steve Becerra, EA, The Becerra Group, will be presenting on “The Eyes have it – Which Taxing Authorities are watching you?”.
- Bill Byce, ABQid, will be presenting on “Why the next Microsoft won’t leave Albuquerque.”
- Wendy Ederer, DGBRC, will be presenting on “Learn what comprehensive resources and trainings the Dynamic Growth Business Resource Center provides.”
- Sara Haring, JTIP (Job Training Incentive Program), will be presenting on “How to access funds for hiring additional employees for an existing business.”
- Dennis Houston, AED, will be presenting on “State business incentives that you should know about.”
- Larry Larranaga, NM State Representative & Chairman of Finance Committee will be presenting on “Legislative Wrap up from 2015 Session.”
- Anna Mueller, Anna Muller, Nita Business Consultants, Inc., will be presenting on “Contracting with Federal Agencies and Prime Contractors.”
- Gary Oppedahl, Director or Economic Development, with the City of Albuquerque, will be presenting on “How to be an Entrepreneur in Albuquerque.”
- Jennifer Sinsabaugh, NM MEP, will be presenting on “Sparking Business Growth through Innovation.”
- Lonny Talbert, Chief Operating Officer & Bernalillo County Commissioner, from Southwest Capital Bank will be presenting on “How to Obtain Financial Capital for your Business.”
- Bob Walton, AED, will be presenting on “Albuquerque Economic Development partners that provide services that impact your bottom line.”
Save 25% on your RSVP to the B2B Expo, when you register on or before May 31, 2015.
Prospective silent auction sponsors may get more information and register at: Silent Auction Info & Registration.
For a Floor Plan and a complete list of 2015 B2B Expo: Exhibitor Info.
EXHIB-IT! is a design and display company with over 23 years’ experience in specializing in high quality trade show displays and trade show management services. Industry thought leader and EXHIB-IT! CEO, DJ Heckes has prioritized customer education as a core company value by publishing hundreds of helpful blog posts, online newsletters, white papers on tradeshow related topics and her first book Full BRAIN Marketing. http://www.exhib-it.com.