Outdoor displays allow you to exhibit in most weather climates and brings new opportunities for events where you can display your brand using outdoor displays. Whether you’re putting an a-frame on the sidewalk outside your storefront or participating in outdoor expos, EXHIB-IT! has outdoor display options to meet your needs.
5 Tips for Using Outdoor Displays
- Be Seen: While it’s refreshing to move outside for events, it’s important to have a display that allows your business to be seen. This is likely a modified version of what you might use at an indoor trade show. Consider an outdoor event tent as a simpler alternative to a complete trade show display.
- Use Outdoor Displays: Sounds simple but many people are using indoor displays that aren’t designed to be in the sunshine or weighted to withstand windy conditions. They also feature larger print, making your brand more noticeable.
- Brick and Mortar: Get your storefront noticed by passersby with A-frame or sidewalk signs that can be used outside your storefront or inside at a bigger event.
- Weather: Unless you’ve purchased a weather resistant sign, we recommend bringing it inside on extreme weather days. You can save yourself the money of having to replace a sign later.
- Giveaways: Event attendees might not be as enthusiastic about receiving a pen and paper at an outdoor expo as they would be about misting fans or sunscreen, especially as spring turns to summer. Include your logo and contact information on the items so they remember who gave the weather-appropriate gift.
Focusing on what is important will help your brand stand out from the crowd at your next trade show. One of the best ways to do this is by having displays, marketing materials, and giveaways. For more information about how EXHIB-IT! helps your business become more eco-friendly, please contact our team today!