Don’t over think your next trade show. It’s about getting your brand visible to more people. It’s about teaching booth visitors how your product or service can help them. Trade shows are about building business relationships with customers and prospects. You want to see and be seen. Here are five simple ways to market at trade shows:
- Invest in Branding – As a vendor, you have the opportunity to showcase your business. Make sure you stand out against the competition by investing in displays that get your business seen. Used trade show displays are becoming a popular and affordable way to brand your business without breaking the bank.
- Step out of the Booth – One of the best ways to market at trade shows is to not only have a great booth presence with clear branding, but to also leave the booth and network with other vendors and attendees. However, be sure to leave another staff member inside the Booth for attendees to visit with. Building in-person business relationships goes a long way to attracting, engaging, and retaining customers.
- Provide an Interactive Experience to Booth Visitors – Technology, such as smartphones and tablets, allows you to provide experience opportunities for your booth visitors. Not only can they experience your product or service in real time online at your booth, they can follow you on social media from their smartphones. Provide opportunities that are technology based to reach more people faster at your next trade show.
- Meet with Customers and Prospects Right at Your Trade Show Booth – Along with providing an opportunity for visitors to interact with your product online from your booth, provide space for meeting with customers and prospects. Whether it’s a table and chairs or a Nomadic Modular Display, you can begin building business relationships. There’s no longer a need to follow up later when you can meet at your trade show booth.
- Sport the Swag Give-a-ways: While the trend is moving toward technology, you can never overlook the power of a free give-a-way at a trade show. Choose greener options such as plastics made from recycled materials and eco-friendly ink for printing on common giveaway items such as pens, paper, and swag bags.
At EXHIB-IT!, we provide a variety of display booths and graphics to help you market at trade shows. From Double Deck Truss and Used Displays to lighting, literature display stands, and Video and/or LED Name Badges. We want your next trade show to be a success. Contact our trade show team of experts for more information.